What is ProCure21+?
The ProCure21+ National Framework is a framework agreement with six Principal Supply Chain Partners (PSCPs) and their supply chains, selected by OJEU tender process for capital investment construction schemes. Any NHS client or joint-venture may use the framework for a capital construction scheme without having to go through the OJEU process themselves.
ProCure22 (P22) is a Construction Procurement Framework administrated by the Department of Health (DH) for the development and delivery of NHS and Social Care capital schemes in England. See the details on the new ProCure22 website: procure22.nhs.ukread more
P21+ VAT Recovery Reminder: 31st July deadline for notifying HMRC of costs incurred in previous year
IMPORTANT: P21+ VAT Recovery Reminder: 31st July deadline for notifying HMRC of recovery of VAT on costs incurred in previous year.read more
Repeatable Rooms and Standardised Components achieve time, cost and operational benefits at WrightingtonA new £18m Orthopaedic Centre has opened for business five weeks early, and is set to deliver operational efficiencies and enhanced safety with the incorporation of repeatable room designs and standardised components. In a four-phase programme, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust has set out to remodel its service offering. Phase One of the programme is an £18m Orthopaedic Centre designed to enhance the position of the Trust as a regional centre of excellence for elective orthopaedic surgery. The new centre replaces four operating theatres and two wards, based on Nightingale layouts, that the Trust’s director of strategy Richard Mundon says were “not compatible with our aim of providing the best quality patient experience.” Download: RRSC case study WWL – 1.2Mb... read more
Schemes and projects
- P21+ VAT Recovery Claims and Projects where Professional Fees are incurred in a different year for that I which the GMP is agreed – HMRC Requirements
- Why is a ProCure21+ scheme/project launch workshop needed?
- Compensation event time bars – P21+ Z clause ‘Z16’ – why are they needed and what happens if they are not complied with?
- What does it mean to say “no defects at completion” on ProCure21+ projects?
- Early Warnings under NEC3 Option C contract
- “Period for reply” versus “prescribed timescale”
- Incomplete requirements of the ECC contract
Access the P21+ Club
Access the P21+ Club site: