What is ProCure21+?
The ProCure21+ National Framework is a framework agreement with six Principal Supply Chain Partners (PSCPs) and their supply chains, selected by OJEU tender process for capital investment construction schemes. Any NHS client or joint-venture may use the framework for a capital construction scheme without having to go through the OJEU process themselves.
The Construction Procurement Team, Property Branch are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor.read more
Download the set of ProCure22 Charters for both Clients and Supply Chain Partners.read more
ProCure22 Framework- P21+ Transition Guidance Note for NHS Clients and Principal Supply Chain Partners (PSCPs)
As the end of the current ProCure21+ (P21+) Framework and the beginning of the ProCure22 (P22) Framework approaches, NHS Clients and supply chains require advice about how their Schemes and Projects may be affected by the transition from the current to the new framework.read more
Interserve team delivering The Christie Proton Beam Therapy Centre achieve Considerate Constructors Gold Award
The Interserve site team delivering the UK’s first high energy Proton Beam Therapy Centre for the NHS have achieved a Considerate Constructors Gold Award. The award was presented to the Project Manger Adrian Davidson at the ceremony held at The Lowry Hotel Manchester.read more
ProCure22 (P22) is a Construction Procurement Framework administrated by the Department of Health (DH) for the development and delivery of NHS and Social Care capital schemes in England. See the details on the new ProCure22 website: procure22.nhs.ukread more
P21+ VAT Recovery Reminder: 31st July deadline for notifying HMRC of costs incurred in previous year
IMPORTANT: P21+ VAT Recovery Reminder: 31st July deadline for notifying HMRC of recovery of VAT on costs incurred in previous year.read more
Schemes and projects
- P21+ VAT Recovery Claims and Projects where Professional Fees are incurred in a different year for that I which the GMP is agreed – HMRC Requirements
- Why is a ProCure21+ scheme/project launch workshop needed?
- Compensation event time bars – P21+ Z clause ‘Z16’ – why are they needed and what happens if they are not complied with?
- What does it mean to say “no defects at completion” on ProCure21+ projects?
- Early Warnings under NEC3 Option C contract
- “Period for reply” versus “prescribed timescale”
- Incomplete requirements of the ECC contract
Access the P21+ Club
Access the P21+ Club site: