What is ProCure21+?
The ProCure21+ National Framework is a framework agreement with six Principal Supply Chain Partners (PSCPs) and their supply chains, selected by OJEU tender process for capital investment construction schemes. Any NHS client or joint-venture may use the framework for a capital construction scheme without having to go through the OJEU process themselves.
P21+ VAT Recovery Reminder: 31st July deadline for notifying HMRC of costs incurred in previous yearIMPORTANT: P21+ VAT Recovery Reminder: 31st July deadline for notifying HMRC of recovery of VAT on costs incurred in previous year The P21+ VAT recovery Guidance includes the following: “All NHS Clients (and VAT advisers) working on P21+ Projects should note that the... read more
Repeatable Rooms and Standardised Components achieve time, cost and operational benefits at WrightingtonA new £18m Orthopaedic Centre has opened for business five weeks early, and is set to deliver operational efficiencies and enhanced safety with the incorporation of repeatable room designs and standardised components. In a four-phase programme, Wrightington, Wigan and... read more
Schemes and projects
- P21+ VAT Recovery Claims and Projects where Professional Fees are incurred in a different year for that I which the GMP is agreed – HMRC Requirements
- Why is a ProCure21+ scheme/project launch workshop needed?
- Compensation event time bars – P21+ Z clause ‘Z16’ – why are they needed and what happens if they are not complied with?
- What does it mean to say “no defects at completion” on ProCure21+ projects?
- Early Warnings under NEC3 Option C contract
- “Period for reply” versus “prescribed timescale”
- Incomplete requirements of the ECC contract
Access the P21+ Club
Access the P21+ Club site: