Key points about the PSCP selection process:
- The Implementation Advisor will support the Client in the engagement of ProCure21+, getting the required training and appointing the PSCP;
- Selection and appointment usually take 3-4 weeks. However, the NHS Client may wish to set the timescale for the process to suit their requirement;
- The selection process is compliant with European procurement regulations 2006 and 2009. Deviation from the process may lead to a non-compliant call-off. This is a client risk;
- The following summarises the ProCure21+ PSCP selection process for NHS Clients:
- The Client agrees selection criteria and weightings;
- Client releases a high-level information pack to all six PSCPs on the framework;
- PSCPs send a expression of interest to the Client for evaluation. This is a gateway to the next stage of the selection process;
- Client holds an open day (optional);
- PSCPs are invited to interview for further probing of their expression of interest and to hear further proposals for the delivery of the scheme;
- Client selects PSCP and issues a letter of appointment;
- Client provides feedback to all tendering PSCPs.
Starting a project...